FSE Project SS19 / GSE Projekt SS19
Course in Summer Semester 2019
- 2019-03-08: Kickoff-meeting date has been set to first week of semester (16th of April, 2019).
The topic this year is currently being reworked, due to the amount of project requests. It will be released until mid March. For everyone who wants to prepare for the development tasks, this is the basic background of the project:
- Programming language: java
- Development environment (IDE): IntelliJ IDEA (note: as a student you are able to get the ultimate edition for free)
- Version management: GIT via Gitlab
The Kickoff-meeting will be held at 16th of April 2019 from 13:45 to 15:15 in room 32-426 (seminar room AG SEDA).
Contact: Brian Tewanima Löwe
- being a bachelor student - This course is mainly thought for bachelor students. We recommend the "Team-based Software Development" project for master students in the winter term offered in cooperation with IESE (see module handbook). In exceptional cases and for students of other faculties we can make exceptions from this rule.
- The knowledge of the lecture Foundations of Software Engineering is recommended. Check with exam's office (Prüfungamt) whether the lecture is a formal requirement with respect to your examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung).
RegistrationThe registration will be made possible via OLAT until mid of March. The required link will be posted here.
MaterialThe material will be provided via OLAT.
|Superordinated page: FSE Project / GSE Projekt|