Software Engineering Chair: Dependability
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Peter Liggesmeyer
Welcome to the SEDA chair.
Established and novel modeling techniques are used to describe the behaviour of complex embedded systems in safety-critical environments.
Visualization techniques provide an easily intelligible presentation of the analyses in which potential failures and their causes can be identified. This helps with managing and mitigating the overall risk.
- Systems Engineering for Cyberphysical Systems
- Safety, Security, Reliability and Availability
- Risk-Assessment and -Minimization
- Visualization of Complex Systems
14.10.2019 - FSE Exam Results and Review
The preliminary results of the FSE exam of 02.10.2019 are available in the QIS. There will be two exam reviews on the following dates:
- 18.10.2019 between 08:00 - 09:30 hrs in room 32-426.
- 30.10.2019 between 08:00 - 09:30 hrs in room 32-426.
09.09.2019 - FSE Exam : Final Results
The Final results of FSE exam of 15.08.2019 after the exam review of 02.09.2019 are updated in QIS.
30.08.2019 - FSE Exam Results and Review
The preliminary results of the FSE exam of 15.08.2019 are available in the QIS. The exam review is on 02.09.2019, 10:00 - 11:30 hrs in room 32-426.
- Students with matriculation numbers ranging from 384000 to 411600, please come between 10:00 - 10:45.
- Students with matriculation numbers ranging from 411600 to 414000, please come between 10:45 - 11:30.